Saturday, October 6, 2012

Pumpkins!

You may have seen my post here of how I just have one pumpkin (so far) on my front door step.  We have a few trips to pumpkin patches planned for the next few weekends so that is about to change/expand.  Here are a few of my favorite ideas.  Enjoy!

Pinned Image
I might try this when it's time to carve some pumpkins!  I think I get into it more than the kids.  :) 

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
SOOOO great for a beachside Fall setting!

Pinned Image
OK this isn't a pumpkin, but maybe a necessary snack while we are carving?  It's pumpkin fudge and sounds pretty amazing...

Enjoy your weekend!

Sources and much more Fall inspiration can be found here.

4 comments:

The enchanted home said...

Wow!! Never have pumpkins looked so inspirational....I am amazed by the creativity of some people. NEXT Halloween I am determined to try my hand at something like this....notice the key word is "try"!
Happy weekend to you Barbara

carolyn bradford said...

Pumpkin fudge does sound good! Wow! I loved seeing the pumpkins in Coastal Living! Wish I was patient enough to try it! Thanks for sharing all of these pics! Have a wonderful weekend!

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Where oh where has pumpkin fudge been my whole life?? YUM!

Haus and Home said...

Oh I love the pumpkins going up the stairs. Absolutely beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...