Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A Few Great Things

Just thought I'd post a few random things that have come my way lately...hope you enjoy them!

Pinned Image

I love the easy, breezy feel of this room without compromising on style. 
(or pet friendliness!)


Pinned Image
This is a unique space overall...  It's not exactly beautiful in the traditional sense, yet something about it really intrigues me.  What is it?

Pinned Image

This makes me want to grab a novel and jump on a plane to Mexico right now!


Pinned Image
But this one makes me want to go there even more. 
Apparently this is Johnny Depp's Mexican hideaway.  Not bad eh?


Pinned Image
Another shot of orange and lots of textures.


Pinned Image
What a cool playroom - love that table and the adorable benches!

Pinned Image
No need for words, right?

Pinned Image
Is this kitchen timeless and classic, or boring and bland?


Pinned Image
I really like this quote.  I have always said if you ask someone for advice, you'll know what you want to do by thinking about what you hope they will say to you...

That's it for today!

All sources be found on my pinterest boards here.

7 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

Gorgeous images, Barbara. I love the first kitchen with the precious corgi!
Have a great Wednesday.
Teresa
xoxo

Sharon Lee Johnson said...

Great pics. I especially love the playroom. Hope your settling in is going well. x Sharon

The Buzz Blog said...

Splendid spaces! I don't think the kitchen is boring at all - the glass front cabinets and display of porcelain are lovely.
xxoo

michele said...

i think what i love about that second space is the way i am simply drawn to that conversational area! i can imagine gathering there.

and the play room? omg how genius and simplelovely is that?

smiles to you.

michele

Taylor Greenwalt said...

I went a little crazy pinning, but i couldn't help myself.

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

I keep scrolling up to the top image! So very very very beautiful!

I Dream Of said...

Agree that there's nothing boring about that kitchen. Classic and clean. A great setting for getting creative and cooking up a storm! Hope you are well, Barbara. I can't get enough of this lovely Thursday sunshine! XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...