Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Vintage Tins: A Few Decorating Ideas

Vintage tins have caught my eye at the markets both in the US and Europe.  Here are a few pretty, simple ways to use tins in decor:


Belle Maison Blog

Design by Sussie Bell via Adore Magazine

via
What a great subject for unique photography!


via pinterest simplygrove

jacksonofalltrades
This clever etsy person decided to make candles out of the old tins!

El Corte Ingles

 


I hope you enjoyed these ideas - I thought they were fun, simple and a bit rustic which can be quite nice with spring flowers.  Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

Splendid Sass said...

I wish I had saved the tins I had, but in one of those downsize modes, I got rid of them. Beautiful, Barbara.
Teresa
xoxo

The enchanted home said...

I have always loved vintage tins, because of the beautiful graphics...but have so many things around here, I wouldn't know where to put the tins if I started collecting them, though I have always wanted to. They are so pretty!

Acquired Objects said...

I don't collect tins but my Grandmother did and wish I had kept them some were from the war days.

XX
Debra~

I Dream Of said...

I do love vintage tins. I don't have any, but would love one for my kitchen counter.

Hope you get to enjoy the sun and warm weather today!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...