Friday, March 16, 2012

A Touch of Romance...

I know that I have missed Valentine's Day by a mile, but I couldn't resist posting some of my favorite design ideas that are romantic year round!  Enjoy these indoor and outdoor settings that I find particular charming, feminine and enchanting:


Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


Wishing you a romantic weekend.  :)

5 comments:

debra @ 5th and state said...

oh how refreshing and beautiful. a great way to start the weekend! oh, and i grabbed so many images, romantic indeed
debra

Karen said...

The two rustic doors are fairy tale romantic. Wow! How wonderful.
Karen

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

And to you...Have I missed a post that says you have bought a new house and moved in? I'm so behind. Have a great weekend. XO, Mona

Haus and Home said...

you are excused since you were overseas and packing up and traveling! We all need a little extra romance in March!

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Good morning, my friend!

So beautiful and yes, so romantic!

I just want to tell you that I've been missing your posts. They're always a gift for me.

Have a blessed weekend!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...