Sunday, January 1, 2012

Silver & Gold Resolutions for 2012

To kick off the new year, I was honored to be asked by Marilyn Storey of MS Design Maven to guest post about my 2012 design resolution, my color inspiration for the year, and a fun cocktail to ring in the new year.  She has asked several designers & bloggers to post about these topics, and I am thrilled to be in such impressive company! 

Pinned Image
reddirect.co.uk
Click here for the first post - and keep checking back because there is more to come from her series!

What are your design resolutions for the year?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara,
haven't made any design resolutions this year so maybe this will be a good example for me..or at least I'll get some great ideas to add to my list of great ideas!! lol...
Happy New Year!
best,
maureen

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara,
haven't made any design resolutions this year so maybe this will be a good example for me..or at least I'll get some great ideas to add to my list of great ideas!! lol...
Happy New Year!
best,
maureen

MS Design Maven Marilyn Storey said...

Thank you so much for joining the New Year's party, silver and gold friend Barbara! It was my pleasure to have you.

Hope you will join un next year, Maureen!

Happy New Year and Cheers to both of you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...