Thursday, September 1, 2011

Entryways to Envy: Round II

Today I bring you a few more foyers with some really breathtaking elements.   I love this collection and I hope you will too!  You can find the first post here.

Gold & Adler
The finish on this piece is gorgeous and it contrasts beautifully with the gold.


Marshall Watson

I think the urns are the star of this room.  I melt for almost anything that includes urns, so much so that I dedicated an entire post to them - you can find it here.  They add such a touch of class, are amazing with or without anything inside, and can be traditional or modern depending on the style.


Annette Joseph
A little bit European, a little bit Ethnic - right up my alley!

Inside Home
I am totally digging that Chinese scroll...I bought one on a trip to Shanghai many years ago but alas it got left behind in one of my many moves, which I SO regret now!

Chic and streamlined - very sophisticated.


Design Manifest
Bohemian cool.


Such killer black accents - masculine and classy.

Christina Murphy
Check out that door - great glamour.


Dana Wolter Interiors

If you're going to go traditional, this is the way to do it!



A hint of Belgian simplicity...combined with a cool rug.

 
Elsa Soyars


That table makes such a great statement in the entry. 
Add just a few simple accents and call it done!
Katie Ridder
Coral - always a favorite of mine. 
You can read more about decorating with coral here.

I tried to include a variety of design styles here...which one best suits your taste?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

foyers are the first impressions of the interior of a home...so make it spectacular...as these images show..beautiful foyers..love the masculine one especially as the door is fabulous...
best,
maureen

Punctuation Mark said...

i love a house with a beautiful entrance... it sets the mood!

Laura Trevey said...

the black and gold at the top is my fave!!! gorgeous and bold!

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Oooohh so pretty! My favourite is the masculine entry - I love those chic doors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...