Saturday, June 25, 2011

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall...

I keep seeing pictures of mirrored walls that catch my eye. I am especially drawn to antiqued mirrors - what a great effect they provide in a room, day and night!   Some of the following images are a big commitment with a full wall or mirrors, but others just make a grouping of what could easily be a DIY of store-bought mirrors, hung symmetrically.  Take a look for some examples:


Nuevo Estilo

via Colour Me Happy blog



via Eclectic Revisited Blog



I particularly like this idea for an entry or a dining room. 
What do you think?

5 comments:

The enchanted home said...

LOVE antiqued mirror and will most certainly be incorporating it into my new home in more than one place. Its such an instant way to add old world elegance to any space. Love the examples above..beautiful!

Anonymous said...

mirrors are fabulous for giving the illusion of a larger room and for reflecting light...and they're beautiful..what's not to love?...
have a great weekend..
maureen

Stacy CUrran said...

I LOVE all of these, especially the antiqued ones. I would love to do this in my dining room! Really enjoyed this post!
Stacy

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

Love mirrored walls. We're meeting with a client on Monday that we are recommending a mirrored wall that looks like a window with the grids but subtly aged glass so it doesn't scream mirror. Wish us look. If she goes for it ...it will be fabulous!

Linda @ theLENNOXX said...

Love a great mirrored wall too! The setup in the second image is just out-of-this-world-PERFECT! I love everything about that vignette =D

xox Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...