Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Noteworthy Walls

A few pictures of walls with some wow factor!

I love this for a dorm room, ideally after a gap year with lots of memories to capture. I hope one of my kids lets me do this in their dorm room! I am dreaming, I know, that they would actually let their Mom have a say in anything for their dorm. We'll see.

So glam!  I would love to see these walls at night reflecting candlelight.
I would choose a different table and chairs, but that's a different post.

I love this detailing along the top of the walls...
enough to add interest but not compete with anything else - perfect!

{Villa Magna Hotel}
I like this pattern because it adds interest and sets off the art beautifully.

These are just a few examples. What are your favorite wall treatments?

1 comment:

Design Elements said...

das erste Foto ist einfach toll - die Lampe, die Wand, das Sofa...perfekt. liebe Grüße

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...