Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gorgeous Gallery Walls

Gallery walls always catch my eye when I am flipping through design magazines.  I think sketches and/or black and white photography look the best.  Here are a few of my favorite shots of gallery walls done beautifully!



{Bright Bazaar}


{JK Place Hotel via Lonny Magazine}

I love this one combined with zebra ottomans that I blogged about
a while back - one of my favorite looks!

 Coco Pearl recently posted a beautiful spread of designer Angie Hrankowky's work, including this great gallery wall.  I love how the pictures surround that great looking the console table.  Check it out! 

What do you think?  Do you love gallery walls when they are done right? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Barbara, these are such sophisticated examples! I love the mix of the black and gold frames. And of course Angie Hranowsky's wall is divine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...